- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Accounting, SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to corporate office
- Perform financial analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual result.
- Prepare quarterly forecast and yearly budget
- Overall Management of acounting processes & handling corporate tax and audit.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax advisors
- Co-ordinate daily finance operation activities with shared service provider
- Experience in MNC and constrcution industry will be a plus.
- Any other ad hoc projects given by the manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP System, ACCA Certfied, SAT
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Systematic and organized
- Able to work under stress and with tight deadlines.