- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: finance
- Assisting Vice president in management and supervision of the Accounting team and look to continuously improve and develop accounting procedures, practices and internal controls.
- Plan, organise, present and interpret timely financial statements and other relevant information for management decision-making purposes.
- Manage and oversee the full range of accounting activities including financial accounting and reporting, management accounting, credit control, taxation, budgeting and forecasting, and working capital management.
- Provide advice on accounting matters to operating departments.
- Prepare and review timely and accurate management reports, financial statements and statutory reporting requirements
- Handles general accounting duties including quarterly GST reporting and property tax
- Review and ensure that all reporting requirements are met.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, CPA, ACCA or any professional qualification recognized by ICPAS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong analytical skill and familiar with local tax and accounting regulations
- High level of accounting system knowledge and proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to be hands on and be able to excel under pressure and produce quality work within deadlies
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Central area
- 5 day week from 9am - 6pm