- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Plan and execute global brand strategies, regional launches and monthly marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse monthly launches.
- Conduct consumer and corporate workshops and events.
- Conduct monthly briefings with the Sales Consultants on launch plans and activities.
- Optimise product assortments across key touch points to acquire and retain targeted consumers.
- Gather feedback regularly on new product selections and improvements on current products.
- Ensure the brand's inventory is within target SOH and good quality stocks, and stocks of new products are in-coming for launches.
- Provide existing or new product information to the sales, promotion and training teams regularly.
- Ensure good communication & coordination between sales team on monthly promotions and mechanics.
- Ensure timely submission of all reports and presentations.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a retail/cosmetics/fashion related industry.
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with flair for fashion.
- Strong follow up skills with good initiative.
- Able to work well under pressure.