- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Attend to walk-in guests, telephone enquiries and sales call to company.
- Conduct site inspections for guests to view the function room, food & beverage outlets & hotel facilities
- Provide verbal or written quotations on hotel facilities
- Draft proposal letters, confirmation letters, events order and other necessary letter or memorandums.
- Coordinate with respective departments concerning all functions requirements.
- Check confirmed function prior to commencement of event to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Meet up with Organisers prior to commencement of event and introduce Outlet Managers (Banquet Service) & A/V Technician to organisers to ensure proper hand over.
- Provide monthly forecast and sales report
- Plan sales calls to establish, build or maintain rapport between hotel and its guests.
- Responsible to achieve the yearly target set for both function rooms.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may assign from time to time by management
- Preferably have tertiary education in Tourism Management
- Effectively bilingual
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office