- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: MS Office
(Central / 6 Days / $3000 max)
- To maintain a high standard of all food preparation and service in the kitchen, according to the standards required by the restaurant.
- Take charge and accountable for kitchen operation and staff matter in the absent of Kitchen Manager.
- Manage individual areas of responsibilities, mise en place, cook station etc.
- Responsible for placing daily orders with suppliers and checking deliveries quality upon delivery, before & after cooking.
- Ensure accurate and consistence cook practice and presentation.
- Ensure optimal kitchen and store cleanliness, kitchen safety and food hygiene.
- Control cost and minimize food wastages.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- No experience needed as training will be provided
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with a soft copy picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone into 6337 7498 & look for Andrew Teo ***
*** Interested applicants please write in with your resume (Word documents format) with soft copy of most recent photo to email@example.com ***