- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Laboratory
- Perform chemical analysis using wet chemistry methods and analytical instrumentation including ICP, FTIR, GC-MS, etc.
- Develop and validate analytical test methods, and perform laboratory equipment qualification
- Write test reports and ensure all laboratory documents are in a constant state of regulatory compliance and inspection readiness
- Develop training materials and deliver technical training to laboratory colleagues
- Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 1 years of relevant experience, preferably in the testing laboratory.
- Experience in operating laboratory equipment such as ICP, FTIR, GS-MS. etc.
- Working experience of SINGLAS is an advantage;
- Team player with initiative, drive, good communication skills and a strong command of written English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in nearby YewTee MRT.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This position is based at Sungei Kadut Loop. Transport will be provided at Yewtee MRT Station.