- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Laboratory
- Perform chemical analysis using wet chemistry methods and analytical instrumentation including ICP, FTIR, GC-MS, etc.
- Develop and validate analytical test methods, and perform laboratory equipment qualification
- Write test reports and ensure all laboratory documents are in a constant state of regulatory compliance and inspection readiness
- Develop training materials and deliver technical training to laboratory colleagues
- Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 1 years of relevant experience, preferably in the testing laboratory.
- Experience in operating laboratory equipment such as ICP, FTIR, GS-MS. etc.
- Working experience of SINGLAS is an advantage;
- Team player with initiative, drive, good communication skills and a strong command of written English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in nearby YewTee MRT.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This position is based at Sungei Kadut Loop. Transport will be provided at Yewtee MRT Station.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit the detailed CV, stating with expected and current salary to email@example.com