- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: MS Office
- Responsible for the performance of the security teams in the protection of the Club’s assets and facilities.
- Supervise security staff in the execution of their raceday duties and take necessary actions (if any) on all matters related to security, law and order.
- Assist in supervising the day to day functions of the operational teams and to ensure they achieve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum GCE "O" level & above
- Licensed by Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD).
- At least 5 years of security work with strong operational background.
- Able to work on weekday nights and weekends (when rostered).