- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education, Education
- Skills: Teaching - General, Communications skills
The Assistant Child Care Teacher will assist the Child Care Teacher and the Pre-school Director in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities.
- Creates a warm and nurturing environment for young children
- Plans engaging circle time experiences and small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context
- Works effectively in a dynamic team
- Builds warm relationships and partnerships with parents
- Documents children’s learning through contributions towards newsletters, class panels and children’s portfolios
- Creates meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for Mandarin can be promoted
- Diploma in early Childhood Care and Education in Teaching (English) or Certificate in Early Childhood Care in Teaching (English) with L1 status.
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume in MS Word to Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “EtonHouse < the position you are interested in>” by 30 August 2013.
Only Singaporean and Singapore PR need apply.