- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal and Communication skills
We are looking for suitable incumbent coming from hotel indstry where customer service is very important for the business. Candidates who handle B2B business will be suitable as well.
The incumbent will be required to manage and maintain our service contract with customers in the healthcare industry and be responsible for the contract's P&L and accountable for the overall operation. You should be comfortable managing a large workforce, mainly the blue collars. Hence, prior experience in managing big workforce will be vital.
Due to the workplace environment, the incumbent should be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy high level of people contact. Preferably with experience in handling key customers/accounts will be suitable.
- Manage service delivery & improvement programmes
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators set by head office and customers
- Supervise and motivate staff to deliver contractual requirements such as customer service rating, health & safety requirements etc
- Prepare and compile management reporting and statistics
- Initiate and implement cost-effective solutions
- Diploma or Degree holder of relevant disciplines
- Possess min 2 years of experience at managerial level
- Experience in hospitality & healthcare support services environment is an advantage
- Experience in managing a large workforce of min. 50 pax (mainly blue collars)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (enjoy high level of people contact)
Interested candidates who wish to seek a challenging career in Healthcare Industry, please send your resume, expected salary & recent photograph to below email address. HCD@sg.issworld.com
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.