- Salary: 2800 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: • Minimum 2 - 3 years in handling in QS / Contracts Management with at least 2 years in Managerial capacity
You will assist to manage and prepare all Project and Contract Management for upgrading and improvement of infrastructure facilities, routine and cyclical project; job scope includes input during project conceptualizing stage, developing and facilitating action plan to ensure coherence in planning parameters for facilities, timely execution of planning/action, manage and work closely with Adviser to Grassroots Organizations, panel of external consultants and contractor
Project Management Role
- Monitor and evaluate all on-going projects; ensure that all works in progress are in-line with the proposed work schedules and budget.
- Approve budgets and operation expenditure in line with established financial policy.
- Prepare, plan and implement training program for company’s staff and workforce, clients and customers.
- Ensuring on-time delivery and technical support provided to customers.
Contracts Management Role
- Perform general contracts administration such as preparation and calling of tender, conduct site show round, evaluation and recommendation of tender for to be awarded to tenderer.
- Preparation, evaluation and certification of progress claim / payment, finalization of contracts account with clients and contractors.
- Ensure due diligent and risk assessment in managing contractual and financial issues.
- Prepare and monitor job costing for on-going projects.
- Periodically review/ updating of tender document and schedule of rates.
- Degree / Diploma in Building / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in handling in QS / Contracts Management with at least 2 years in Managerial capacity
- Good interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Good communication and writing skills
- Familiar with contract management in the maintenance industry will be an added advantage
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines