- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Food Inventory, Cleaniness
We are a Catholic Social Service Organisation which operates a child-centred learning environment fully committed to collaboration with parents, dedicated to formation of hearts and to provide guidance and holistic development of children. We operate an inclusive student care centre for children aged between 7 to 12 years.
Position Title : Assistant Cook
Dept : Operations
Reports to : HR/ Operations Manager
1. Key Result Areas
- Maintaining a clean, organized and safe work area
- Quality and timeliness of meals preparation
- Assist to monitor food inventory and provisions.
2. Main Task
- To prepare breakfast, lunch and tea with strict adherence to menu provided for children.
- To prepare lunch for preschool staff
- To prepare food for school events/celebrations with parents (example, Mothers' Day, Chinese New Year Celebration etc.)
- Boil water and clean the drinking water containers daily
- Keep refrigerator tidy and clean
- Take note of children with allergies and to avoid those ingredients for these children.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Keep track of food stock and list down food to be ordered on a weekly basis
- Receive stock of food delivery and store away neatly
- Keep kitchen and dining area neat and tidy
- Clean kitchen and dining areas daily (wiping down table tops, mopping floor of kitchen and dining areas when necessary)
- Clear bins in kitchen and dining Room
- Assist in receiving children in the mornings before morning duty teacher arrives
- Assist teachers during meal times when necessary
- Compliant to ECDA/HPB requirements as briefed by Principal
- Cover duties of the cleaner when cleaner is on off sick
- Attend courses as required
Interested applicants, please send your latest CV to :
We thank you for your interest and regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.