- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Business Consultancy
This Assistant Corporate Development Manager will be a sole contributor role reporting in to the CEO, taking on a PMO function to improve the overall business efficiency and productivity.
Our client is a very ambitious and profitable insurance business arm of an Asia-based private investment group. They have major exposure in 8 different markets and are expanding exponentially, focusing on offering customers a different client experience through customer-centric services and an extensive network.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices the company
- Ensure that all project personnel receive appropriate orientation to the project
- Communicate with consultants and vendors that work on the project
- Set up documents to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organisation on the progress of the project
Business Manager to CEO Office
- Provide proactive executive support to the CEO in day to day activities, to facilitate effective management and leadership of the business in his role as a CEO.
- Oversee Board presentations, Regulatory presentations, CEOs meeting presentations, and any other CEO reports
- Prepare papers and packs for a range of meetings, operating to the highest standards of confidentially, discretion and diplomacy.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with EXCO members, in order to maintain an appropriate flow of information
- Work with EXCO to prepare and coordinate annual strategy paper
- Drive and coordinate the agenda for EXCO and senior management offsites and Townhall
- Degree holder in business/management
- Sound understanding of the different functions of an insurance company
- Strong understanding in the area of Group Insurance Business is an added advantage
- Strong inter-personal relationship
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience in working in a high-pressure environment and displaying excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and GROUP/Asia CSC software are advantageous
This opportunity offers the candidate to take on an internal PMO function, driving process improvement initiatives for the Singapore business. This is a permanent position within the business, working alongside the senior stakeholders of the business.