- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Cyber & Digital Security
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Team management, Project management, Proficiency in server platforms, Cyber security-related certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Certified Security Analysis (ECSA), etc., Audit
- You are responsible for raising the overall standards of cybersecurity for the organisation’s systems and networks.
- On this, you set the standards and lead the conduct of audits.
- You also set the strategic direction and planning for current and future cybersecurity changes, contractual obligations and legislative regulations.
- Additionally, you formulate and govern the organisation’s security policies, provide technical advice, and develop the cybersecurity culture and awareness programmes.
- Your challenge is to ensure the robustness of the organisation’s cyber defence policies and governance due to constantly evolving cybersecurity threats.
- You must have a tertiary qualification in computing science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field, with at least 5 years’ experience in managing a team of security consultants, and working on multiple major security solutions projects.
- You should possess knowledge in cybersecurity-related governance and regulatory compliance, distributed and networked systems, risk assessment, network infrastructure and design, infrastructure security technologies in large enterprise environments, as well as proficiency in various server platforms.
- Possession of cybersecurity-related certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Certified Security Analysis (ECSA), etc., along with experience in corporate governance and audit, is advantageous.
Please visit www.mindef.gov.sg/dxo for more details of the job opportunities and to submit your application.
Candidates with a passion for defence and the drive to shape tomorrow’s landscape are welcome to apply.
You may also visit the Singapore Public Service Job Portal at www.careers.gov.sg for more information.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.