- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Cyber & Digital Security
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Team management, Proficiency in server platforms, Cyber security-related certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Certified Security Analysis (ECSA), etc., Communication skills
- You are responsible for planning and controlling cyber defence operations, as well as working with relevant stakeholders to develop training systems.
- You also drive the organisation’s competency development and cyber defence operations development.
- Your challenge lies in developing robust business continuity plans and ensuring continuation of operations during cyber-attacks.
- You must have a tertiary qualification in computing science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field, with at least 5 years’ experience in managing a security operations centre or a team of security consultants, and is familiar with cyber incident response.
- You should possess knowledge of distributed and networked systems, risk assessment, network infrastructure and design, infrastructure security technologies in large enterprise environments, as well as proficiency in various server platforms.
- Possession of cybersecurity-related certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council Certified Security Analysis (ECSA), etc., is advantageous.
Please visit www.mindef.gov.sg/dxo for more details of the job opportunities and to submit your application.
Candidates with a passion for defence and the drive to shape tomorrow’s landscape are welcome to apply.
You may also visit the Singapore Public Service Job Portal at www.careers.gov.sg for more information.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.