- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Good team player with strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Lead the efforts in the evaluation and implementation of portfolio enhancements including the adoption of a cloud-based portfolio management system for private investments as part of the broader strategy to institutionalize our private investment process.
- Support the team in various aspects of private investments covering private equity, private resources and private real estate, including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative analysis of prospective fund investments, preparation of written and powerpoint presentation materials for IC approvals, presentation to Management and IC;
- Develop robust financial models and conduct quantitative analysis such as cash flow modelling for private investments, DCF analysis, factor analysis and sensitivity analysis.
- Review LP agreement, fund key terms, including fee structure, key-man provisions, tax liabilities, MFN provisions, as well as other legal documentation.
- Review and prepare subscription paperwork including opening of account with managers for new investments.
- Perform meaningful market, industry and manager or company-specific research to identify suitable investment opportunities and strategies.
- Ongoing monitoring of existing investments including analysing performance, portfolio positions and risk exposures.
- Assist in any other special assignments as required from time to time.
- Degree with a focus in finance or a quantitative background.
- CFA or post-graduate investment related studies will be considered favourably.
- 8-10 years relevant working experience - preferably in investment related firms.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- A good understanding of fundamental investment analysis.
- Ability to work with a wide range of financial models, softwares and databases.
- Good team player with strong communications skills, both oral and written.