- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Must be a strong communicator with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Develop and execute a marketing and communications strategy that effectively maximises the organisation''s fundraising efforts and raises the awareness of the campaign.
- Develop proposals which articulate the impact of the programmes and can engage prospective donors.
- Develop and implement communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public, including the writing of communication pieces relating to the gift announcements and speeches at donor appreciation events.
- Manage the use of external resources as they pertain to the marketing and communications function (e.g. advertising agency, printers, etc.)
- Assist in supporting the SMU International Advisory Council (IAC) working committee in a secretariat capacity and outline the IAC activity, launch and annual plans in the region.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an annual, strategic, regional IAC events calendar that ensures the efforts, resources and the volunteer time are utilised in a manner that provides the greatest return to the organization.
- Ensure all initiatives are planned to capture the attention of the intended audience and the media. Manage the production of each event ensuring all appropriate sponsorships are achieved and all details are managed in a creative, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Direct market research activities in order to keep abreast of changing demographics and other relevant issues in order to evaluate marketing and communication activities and to monitor emerging issues.
- Keep abreast of all trends in the industry.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of experience in developing programmes and content.
- Savvy, creative thinker and understand emerging trends in educational fundraising.
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with an energetic team, be able to multi-task and be able to work in a changing and fast paced environment.