- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Good team player with strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Lead the efforts in developing of in-house capabilities in asset allocation modelling including mean-variance optimization, scenario analysis using monte carlo simulations, stress testing and drawdown analysis.
- Develop a factor framework for public market investments with a view to get better transparency on the portfolio’s aggregate exposure and underlying return drivers on a look through basis.
- Support the senior team in various aspects of public investments covering equities, ETFs, fixed income, marketable alternatives, real assets, REITs, including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative analysis of prospective fund investments, preparation of written and powerpoint presentation materials for IC approvals, presentation to Management and IC;
- Undertake quantitative analysis such as regression/factor analysis, fee structure modelling for public market investments and sensitivity analysis.
- Review investment management agreement, fund key terms, including fee structure, key-man provisions, tax structure, as well as other legal documentation.
- Review and prepare subscription paperwork including opening of account with managers for new investments.
- Perform meaningful market, industry and manager or company-specific research to identify suitable investment opportunities and strategies;
- Ongoing monitoring of existing investments including analysing performance, portfolio positions and risk exposures;
- Assist in any other special assignments as required from time to time.
- Degree with a focus in finance or a quantitative background.
- CFA or post-graduate investment related studies will be considered favourably.
- 8-10 years relevant working experience - preferably in investment related firms.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- A good understanding of fundamental investment analysis.
- Ability to work with a wide range of financial models, softwares and databases.
- Good team player with strong communications skills, both oral and written