- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Interior Design / Building
Job ID: 13535
- To lead and oversee the planning and implementation of development and enhancement of the Resorts.
- Establish a system to ensure compliance to all statuary requirements and to develop a system of project tracking and quality assurance in the management of projects to ensure timely submissions and completion of projects.
- Furnish Project Management support and technical support to Business units on their proposed facilities upgrades/enhancement.
- Minimize operational disruption/loss of income during the execution of projects/liaising with business units to operate the works to an optimum level.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in general building and interior renovation works with formal qualifications in Interior Design or Building will be an advantage
- Possess sound reputation of good integrity and professional conduct
- Good understanding of services in building
- Able to write reports