- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: strategic procurement/group procurement
Reporting to the Assistant Director (Operations Support Services), the successful incumbent shall be responsible to:
- Develop Hospital’s strategic procurement capabilities and ensure smooth operations of purchasing and logistics in the Hospital.
- Ensure timely setup of the Logistics Hub and service points’ infrastructure, operation of Automated Guide Vehicles (AGVs) and implementation of Warehouse Management System
- Ensure compliance from respective department managers in their development of Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Provide strategic direction, working principles ad methodologies to guide respective managers in their areas of work
- Manage and supervise respective managers through establishing clear Key Responsibilities Areas and Key Performance Indicators to ensure and uphold our service standards and deliverables in respective areas
- Monitor progress of purchasing and logistics in areas of resource management, cost management and staffing level and develop annual departmental workplan such as CAPEX and OPEX
- Degree in any discipline
- Preferably with at least 10 years’ experience, with at least 8 years in healthcare operations of which 5 years in managerial position
- Experience in strategic procurement/group procurement will be an added advantage
- Good track record of leading and implementing complex projects / strategic procurement will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly analytical and strategic mindset
How You Can Apply
All applications are required to be submitted ONLINE with us. To apply online, please proceed further by clicking on the APPLY button below.