- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Co-ordinate projects to ensure projects run smoothly and act as a point of contacts with clients, engineers, and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for preparing design documents such as engineering drawings, engineering Bill of Materials, engineering instructions, design analysis, etc.
- Liaise with vendor on component sourcing, quality improvement and related technical issues.
- Conduct installation, training and troubleshooting of machine at customers’ sites.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Able to visit overseas clients on regular and short notice
- Without experience are welcome