- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Architecture
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Writing, Project management
As part of the Estate Management team that maintains CAAS' Air Navigation Services (ANS) building facilities, you will assist Engineer (Estate Management) in maintaining the buildings/ civil/ structural works in accordance with local/ international standards and best practices and enhance maintenance of existing and new buildings. For the cluster of building facilities under your care, you will assist Engineer (Estate Management) on managing contractors to ensure all maintenance services are performed to the highest standards. Maintenance services include custodial building maintenance, minor repair works, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, access equipment, key access administration and fire-fighting equipment.
You will assist Engineer (Estate Management) on the procurement and management of Addition & Alteration (A&A) projects, as well as adhoc improvement works for the cluster of building facilities under your care, ensuring works are completed safely, promptly and of the highest quality.
You will assist Engineer (Estate Management) to process work permit applications, review and comment on the submissions for the cluster of building facilities under your care.
- Training in Estate Management, Facility Management, Building Maintenance & Management, Architectural Technology, Intelligent Building Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience will be preferred
- Good project management, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task and work independently as well