- Salary: 1500 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills
• Career Development Opportunities
• Attractive Salary Packages (Basic + Allowance + Bonus + AWS)
- Process NITEC / Diploma in Engineering
- Able to start work in short period
- Assist Project Manager in site supervision.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Managing and planning the construction project.
- Assist in project tendering, budget for the project within an estimated cost.
- Controlling the cost of the materials and labor.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress.
- Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies and federal entities etc to ensure successful implementation of the project.
Please include the following in your Resume Document *
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary