- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Assistant engineer, Technology Transfer
- Provide inputs to new process design based on the manufacturability.
- Assist with validation of mass-production process of new products with approved development specification and plan.
- Support process validation activities in IQ, OQ and PQ
- Maintenance and management of test facilities in Singapore.
- Provide training to the Factory’s sustaining engineering unit.
- Ensure execution following SOPs for the design transfer process.
- Process R&R report
- Tests and validation result and data
- Provide supporting information so that Factory’s sustaining engineering unit is able to draft the PQ protocol, Process Control Plan (PCP) and work instruction (WI)
- Other duties as assigned by the unit Manager. This may include brief assignments working closely with other units, in support of potential product development activities.
- Preferably with NITEC/ Higher NITEC background in Engineering or related technical field/Fresh diploma holders in Engineering
- Have good verbal and written communication skills. Independent worker and team player.
- Knowledge in validation
- DOE and statistic are added advantage.