- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microstation CAD drawing, Microsoft Office Excel and Word, Multi-tasking, Team player, Interpersonal skills, Written and spoken communication skills, Class 3 driving license
Job no: 494249
- You will be involved in site assessment/surveys/traffic counts to facilitate the evaluation of feedbacks/events/suggestion/proposal and develop traffic and road safety engineering plans.
- You will assist to review and produce traffic schemes for approval.
- You will also review traffic plans related to planned and operational changes to existing roads.
- Diploma in Engineering or NITEC/Higher NITEC certificate in any technical discipline of studies
- Competence in producing Microstation CAD drawing, Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Resourceful, independent and self-motivated with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with good interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Preferably possess a Class 3 driving licence
Applications close:17 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time