- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Office administration, Real Estate
You will assist to manage and oversee the facilities (infrastructure, maintenance and services) and security management in MND Complex to create a safe and conducive working environment.
The job holder is expected to grow the space and sphere of influence to bring about corporate excellence.
The job scope includes:
- Management of managing agent and contractors to ensure they meet the KPIs and resolve facility issues promptly.
- Ensure the health and safety of MND Complex’s environment for the tenants in collaboration with NEA through water and air audits
- Achieve energy efficiency and participate in the Green Mark Programme and other Green initiatives.
- Tenancy Management and provide advice on space optimization
- Manage tender specifications, put up reports and carry out other related administrative and ad-hoc duties
- Ensure that the design and implementation of security plans, update SOPs, guidelines, contingency plans and ensure risk mitigation strategy are put in place at all levels of operations.
- A diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Facilities / Estate Management or equivalent
- Both supervisory and operational experiences in estate, facilities or admin related jobs will be most relevant. Having an eye for details and a can-do attitude will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of admin, estate management and security policies, procedures and systems.
- Ability to communicate and relate well to diverse groups of stakeholders and customers.
- Possess integrity and a good team player
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.