- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Facility Management
- Renowned Healthcare Group
- 5 Days / West
- Salary up to $6000 per month
- Plan, coordinate & monitor the progress of operations in the assigned divisions in regard to cost management, staffing, processes, standards, timeliness and contract deliverables
- Conduct joint audits, surveys & discussions with relevant service partners & customers to identify areas for improvement & to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, safety & hygiene standards. Monitor the implementation and progress of action plans.
- Initiate & facilitate improvement projects to increase efficiency & effectiveness of services. Involve relevant service partners & other stakeholders in the improvement projects and programs
- Oversee the development and progress of divisions’ staff
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support renovation projects, monitor development and mitigate impact from these projects
- Ensure proper documentation & records are maintained to facilitate & validate key activities & responsibilities of the divisions
- Possess a Degree / Diploma with 3 to 8 years of facility management experience, including 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- An eye for detail and a high level of initiative
- Open to Singaporean /SingaporePR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.