- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: subvention / grants / funding
- Healthcare Group
- 5 Days/West
- Salary up to$4300 per month + Attractive Bonus
Our client,a renowned healthcare group,providingintegrated excellent clinical care, research and education.
- Liaise with clinical departments on education needs and resources
- Manage the Education Budget for undergraduate and postgraduate medical education
- Develop and evaluate funding models
- Track and manage education funds
- Liaise with internal and external parties on financial and regulatory approval, to implement education goals
- Maintain training subvention reports and ensure accurate submissions to relevant authorities
- Work out funding disbursements and maintain oversight of funds flow internally and between other institutions
- Track expenditure and Profit/Loss of different cost centres and programs
- Prepare reports and data for audits and funding requests
- Possess aDegree with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant financial / accounting experience in subvention / grants / funding
- Excellent EQ
- Competent writing skills
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work in a fluid environment , amidst rapid changes and multiple demands
- Healthcare experience is an advantage but not a necessity
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
- Salary up to $4300 per month + Attractive Bonus
- 5 days
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attachedto email@example.com.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.