- Salary: 5000 - 5500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: finance
- Salary range S$5,000 to S$5,500
- AWS + Bonus
- West area
- Career progression
- FMCG Industry
- Assist in reviewing the Group monthly consolidation financial reports and prepare monthly variance analysis.
- Assist in the statutory audit and tax matters.
- Review monthly management accounts and statutory accounts submitted by subsidiaries.
- Review the XBRL files for submission to ACRA.
- Assist in preparation of Group Financial Statements.
- Assist in preparation of Group’s annual budget, forecasting and rolling forecast.
- Providing treasury support in cash and loan management.
- Assist in system implementation.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Experience in consolidated accounts incomplex Group companiespreferred.
- Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with experience in consolidated software(Hyperion, Cognoc)and accounting software(Navision and Accpac).
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to meet short deadlines in fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Working knowledge in corporate secretarial and income tax filing requirement is advantage.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in FRS.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859