People excellence at A*STAR is about ordinary people working together to achieve extraordinary results. At A*STAR, we recognize that human capital is a strategic and competitive asset for a knowledge-based economy. In order to establish professionalism and motivation in its people, the following Human Resource Philosophy has been formulated: • Provide a challenging career to all levels of staff. Recognize that staff have different strengths and talents and hence to ensure appropriate job match accordingly; • Provide continued training so that staff will be able to perform their jobs effectively and progress in the careers. This will ensure that staff are developed to their fullest potential with the right level of authority and responsibility, skills set; • Empower staff so that they will be able to carry out their duties effectively; • Encourage open and effective communication at all levels; • Recognise and reward contributions made by staff; and • Be responsive towards staff welfare and well-being.
- The Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) oversees the development of core research capabilities within A*STAR research units and actively promotes translational medicine and cross-disciplinary research, and human capital development in the biomedical sciences.
- You will manage research grants and other funding schemes, support the development of research institutes, networks and consortia and build up BMRC's links with its local and international partners and collaborators.
- At least a 2nd Upper Honours Degree preferably in a related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Is independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- Fresh graduates with strong academic records are welcome to apply
(We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Degree
- Field of Study : Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills : Interpersonal skills, Communications skills