- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- The Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) oversees the development of core research capabilities within A*STAR research units and actively promotes translational medicine and cross-disciplinary research, and human capital development in the biomedical sciences.
- You will manage research grants and other funding schemes, support the development of research institutes, networks and consortia and build up BMRC's links with its local and international partners and collaborators.
- At least a 2nd Upper Honours Degree preferably in a related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Is independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- Fresh graduates with strong academic records are welcome to apply
(We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified)