- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper with the planning, organization and supervision of the cleaning and maintenance of the floors.
- Initiates and maintains effective communication within the Housekeeping Department and with other departments.
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining standards by proper selection of staff and through training and supervision; initiates counselling and disciplinary action for staff in the Housekeeping Department when necessary.
- Checks on maintaining proper par stocks for linen, cleaning and guest room amenities supplies.
- Ensures regular and Preventive Maintenance in the rooms and corridors.
- In all incidents, provides Management with concise reports and takes action to avoid repetition of any incidents, accidents and complaints of similar nature.
- Ensures that all security policies and procedures are observed in the department.
- Minimum O levels or equivalent
- 1 year experience in similar capacity.
- able to work independently under tight timelines and
- Has great interpersonal skills to establish strong rapport with our residents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.