- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
A candidate in this position will ensure that all guestrooms/public areas are cleaned and supplied according to standards set by the Hotel.
Supervises and inspects cleaning of guest rooms, service areas, guest corridors, and back of the house staircases and all Public Areas as assigned to ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times. He/she is also responsible for planning coordination
and administration of rooms/ public area operations.
- Verify room status on morning report; report discrepancy of rooms; prioritize and update status of checkout rooms.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Carry out regular inspection of guest rooms/public areas .Inspect arrival rooms, occupied rooms, checking of different stations of Public Areas monitoring VIP events.
- Ensure that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards. Directly contact respective personnel and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
- Inspect supply levels, cleanliness and organization of floor closets. Assign designated personnel to rectify any deficiencies.
- Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction
- A minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record of maintaining superior standards of hotel cleanliness in a previous position or hotel.
- Physically Healthy
- Minimum N or O level
- Broad based experience of Hotel computer systems and MS Office suites to include MSWord & Excel.
- Strong team player.
Only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered.