- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: regional HR and payroll exp
- Pioneer to new HR Department
- In this role you will provide a full range of HR services including payroll for (80 to 100 headcount) ,recruitment, performance management, training & development, projects and day-to-day administrative support within all aspects of the business. There will be a considerable focus on people development and generally working as a trusted advisor to the business leaders on important human capital challenges. You will operate from the office in Singapore and will report to the Director Human Resources, located in Australia and VP ,SEA in Singapore.
- 30% to 50% oversea travel for now Malaysia & Indonesia
- You have a university degree or an equivalent education complemented by some years of HR generalist experience; preferably with experience in local recruiting for different countries in South East Asia.
- Senior Regional HR Specialist or 3 to 5 years Assistant /HR Manager background preferred.
- You are a dynamic hands-on team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are very flexible, highly organized, and able to juggle multiple priorities and to maintain focus under pressure. The ideal candidate brings a passion for excellence and a commitment to the organization and the people they serve.
- Singaporean or PR status need apply as company do not have quota for foreigner.
- Expected oversea Travel - 50% to 60%
- Working Location : Science Park Drive
- Working Hour : 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Call for enquiry DID 6416 0502 and immediate interview arrangement
Closing Date : 15 Aug 2013
Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to :
Do visit our job listing at www.tbchr.com/Jobs for other job opportunities.
Company EA License No: 04C3537
Registration No: R1108994