- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Training experience in Hotel Industry
Located within the Central Business District and positioned as an International Business Hotel, Carlton City Hotel Singapore is scheduled for opening in mid-2013. At this time, we are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join our pre-opening team as:
Assistant HR & Training Manager
The successful applicant will be reporting to the HR Director and will be responsible for the development and implementation of training strategies that is strongly aligned to the organizational goals. In addition, she shall assist in recruitment, performance review, internal communications & other employee relation matters.
- Identify, develop and review training programs aligned to company's overall strategy and direction
- Oversee all training programs and equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks
- Work with all line managers on the OJT
- Develop & conduct hotel induction and orientation program
- Responsible for Training Needs Analysis to identify and determine training needs
- Determine training budget and effectively optimize the budget for effective training for the workforce
- Conduct soft skills training that relevant to the Hotel operations
- Develop training policies & procedures
- Liaise with institution for Internship programs especially WDA /WSQ.
- Deal with the relevant authorities for the training grant application
- Establish and lead Carlton City Hotel in to ATO
- Work towards WSQ ACTA
- Conduct regular focus group meetings with the respective line managers and team members
- Handle operational and administration duties related to human resources development such as motivational activities, employee relations and corporate social responsibilities
- Manage performance review
- Provide support to ad hoc HR projects
Education & Work Experience
- Diploma / Degree in HRM with WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment would be advantageous
- 3 years training experience in the hotel Industry
- Good presentation, communication facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws and regulations will be preferred
- Able to motivate, influence and build rapport at all levels
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
138 Cecil Street, #01-01 Cecil Court
All applications will be treated in confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.