- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: accruals
Compute imbalance solution based on Regional Logistics Managers’ input and advise imbalanced solution costs to the Trade and business partners when new business quotation is raised;
Received trade given scenario, compute various imbalanced solution options and advise port pair costs with cost saving opportunity.
Continuous review of port pair cost to ensure costing are accurate and updated, with any changes to costs parameter and service structure changes;
Manage the logistics rates and tariffs with assistance from costs management;
To assist with the preparation of the Annual Logistics Budget and Quarterly Reforecast, extract current data and standard cost to support the Budget/Reforecast.MONTHLY REPORTING:
Prepare monthly/quarterly Logistics related costing reports. i.e. repairs, quarantine, repositioning costs and etc by region;
Assist with preparation of Logistics KPIs, Balanced Scorecard and Dashboard.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A MUST to have experience in accrual accounting, candidates from non shipping industry with budgeting, forecasting or costing experience are welcome
- Only Singaporeans and SPRs only
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: R1324570