- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Coordinate divisional workplans and budgeting for education initiatives and NHB Academy programmes
- Monitor and coordinate submission of the department’s Key Performance Indicators, tabulate statistics for institutional reporting requirements, and submission of reports to management or external agencies.
- Assist in the logistical and budgetary planning for NHB Academy programmes( talks, workshops, etc.) including procurement of vendors, liaising with appointed vendors and collating post - programme feedback, etc.
- Assist in the development, execution and coordination of various exciting NHB Academy programmes of varying scales, as well as corresponding resources
- Manage the Academy’s library and website
- A good degree with at least one year of work experience, preferably in events management, administration and finance or training
- Experience in government procurement and finance procedures would be an advantage
- Must be able to work independently and yet be a good team player
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good command of English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- IT-savvy, good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPo int) and Adobe Photoshop
- Proactive, resourceful and takes the initiative
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn on the job
- Interest and awareness of arts and heritage would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.