- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Analytical and quantitative (written & verbal).
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the management of the respective outpatient clinics assigned to meet hospital’s target set for customer service, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Operations and Clinic processes
- Clinic Manager will manage service point operations assigned.
- Primary responsibility is for daily operations of these service points, including front counter services, administrative/operational matters and partnering Nursing Manager to solve system and process problems.
- To identify key processes for improvement to enhance clinic operations.
- In addition, the Clinic Manager will work with other department managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care.
b) Customer Service
- The Clinic Manager, in partnership with Senior Manager (Operations, Customer Services) is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for devising innovative services to continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- Review feedback from all channels to identify trends and issues and formulate recommendations to ensure that clinic achieves audit targets.
c) Clinic Financial Management
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for ensuring that clinic operations are run in a cost effective manner.
- To ensure that major cost components are identified (eg. Staff costs, Supplies costs) and tracked to achieve targets.
d) Staff Management
- The Clinic Manager will manage a group of staff providing customer services in service points. The Clinic Manager will conduct appraisals for staff with inputs from the Nurse Manager and Clinic Supervisor.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for ensuring that staff receive appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- The Clinic Manager is responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve a stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and clinic operation outcomes.
- Participate in committees and projects as and when assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ working experience in a service related industry, with at least two years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Analytical and quantitative (written & verbal). Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and be a good team player and understands team dynamics.
- Is service oriented, customer focused and is able to show track record of good service performance.