- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Review and enforce the quality of service regulatory frameworks, and educate consumers, on both the telecommunications and postal services in Singapore, with the objective of ensuring that there is good quality of services for consumers and businesses.
- At least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Economics or Engineering
- At least 1-2 years experience, preferably telecom or postal field or the government.
- Knowledge of telecommunications/postal networks and technology
- Good writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with public policy and policy formulation process is an added advantage
- Presentation and facilitation skills