- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Sarbanes Oxley , Oracle System
Audit, Taxation & Corporate Secretarial Matters
- To ensure all Asia Pacific entity audits & tax filings are completed and filed with the relevant authorities on a timely basis.
- To liaise, in conjunction with the Senior Manager, Finance, or directly, with auditors on audit matters such as scheduling, information requests, responses to auditors questions etc.
- To coordinate/prepare audit schedules for audits including financial statements, account reconciliations, supporting letters & documents etc.
- To prepare/review tax computations for the Asia Pacific entities and liaise with the tax agents for any outstanding issues and closure of tax issues.
- To coordinate & liaise with the Corporate Secretaries for submission and update of corporate information in line with each country’s legislations.
- To ensure that filing of above corporate secretarial information is timely and accurate.
Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- To assist the Senior Manager, and Finance Manager- FP&A & SOX -
- In ensuring the operating effectiveness of implemented SOX controls.
- Collating documents for scheduled or adhoc SOX testing/audits.
- Process documentation or other SOX tasks or projects as required.
- Perform on-site internal reviews/audits for the China entities twice a year.
- Oversee the entire Payroll process cycle including : -
- To ensure that monthly payroll for Asia & Pacific employees is processed timely and accurately.
- To ensure that all payroll related transactions (eg employee claims, backpayments) are properly accounted for.
- To ensure that all salary and benefits-in-kind are properly reflected in statutory forms such as the IR8A & Payment Summary and timely submission of these to local tax authorities.
- To ensure timely and accurate filing for resignees (where required) (eg IR21)
- To liaise with HR on any payroll related matters or issues
- To ensure accurate and timely filing of GST/VAT returns for all Asia Pacific entities.
- To ensure compliance and appropriate categorization of GST/VAT.
Month End Closing
- To assist in completion of HFM Rollforwards for Asia & Pacific on BD4.
- To assist in completion of the monthly and quarterly global reports and ensure that these are submitted on a timely basis.
- Other tasks or projects as required and/or directed.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years relevant audit/tax and commercial accounting experience
- Outlook/Excel/Word, General Ledger applications
- Knowledge in Oracle System and Hyperion would be a plus
- Background in MNC, preferably with regional exposure
- Knowledge of / familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley programs
- Good communication skills / positive work attitude / Initiative
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with mandarin speaking associates)
Singaporeans only (Foreigners need not apply)
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to