- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills, Media relations
- You will be involved in supporting the public communication and corporate image management for HSA; this includes media relations and issues management.
- You will also assist in developing the content and managing key corporate communication projects such as for Health Sciences Authority’s website, marketing communication materials and Public Education Campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Corporate Communications or Public Relations
- Direct experience in media relations and marketing communications
- Good project management and writing skills
- Some experience in website and social media will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.