- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Law
- Skills: Database management, Presentation skills
- Be part of the team in charge of developing and formulating the general data protection law for Singapore
- Engage in extensive discussions, presentations and consultations with stakeholders.
- Analyse issues and develop policy positions for the data protection framework
- Work with the legal team on legal drafting of the law
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline, applicants with a degree in law will have an advantage.
- Fresh graduates with interest in policies work are welcome to apply.
- Experience with data management and/or legislation formulation preferred
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Able to see the big picture and dwell into details (strategically focused and tactically sound)
- Excellent writing skills and strong presentation skills