- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good analytical skills., Good Team player and strong interpersonal skills., 3.4 An eye for detail and a high level of initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the progress of operations in the assigned divisions in regard to cost management, staffing, processes, standards, timeliness and contract deliverables.
- Conduct joint audits, surveys and discussions with the relevant service partners and internal/external customers to identify areas for improvement and to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, safety and hygiene standards. Monitor the implementation and progress of action plans.
- Initiate and facilitate improvement projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness of services. Involve relevant service partners and other stakeholders in the improvement projects and programs.
- Oversee the development and progress of divisions’ staff.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support renovation projects, monitor development and mitigate impact from these projects.
- Ensure proper documentation and records are maintained to facilitate and validate key activities and responsibilities of the divisions.
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties (20%)
- Ensure control of expenses in assigned divisions.
- Prepare papers for management approvals as needed.
- Review and update division policies and procedures duly.
- Prepare annual recommendations for capital and operating budgets in a timely manner.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as directed by Manager or Asst Director, ES.
- Recognised Degree or Diploma.
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- An eye for detail and a high level of initiative.
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: 200901546R
EA Licence No: 09C5691
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.