- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Events management, Event marketing, Communications skills, Supervision
- Organise Club's events and special activities to improve raceday atmosphere and attendance.
- Market the racecourse as alternative venue for events.
- Ensure smooth operation of events and promotions.
- Perform raceday duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree (Arts / Business / Mass Communications) with 2 to 3 years working experience or Diploma (Business / Mass Communications) with 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Experience in handling events and exposure in marketing.
- Good communication, writing and organisation skills.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays (when rostered) - 5 days work week.