- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Planning and organising, Sales, Supervision
- Liaise with clients and internal departments/caterers to ensure successful outcome for F&B functions.
- Generate and maximising business for function room sales on non-racedays.
- Assist in the tender and supervision for non function areas such as foodcourts, mobile kiosks and etc.
- Ensure inventory of beverages and operating equipment are recorded and within audit guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing plan, budget, tenders and other reports.
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality / Hotel / Food and Beverage Management.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a hospitality environment with emphasis in banquet sales/operations.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and perform under pressure.
Strong understanding in costing and menu planning.