- Salary: 4000 - 8500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Geography
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Opensoure for Geospatial, Hive, PIG, NoSQL databases, Python, R, Full Stack Dev, Leaflet, Chart.js,
Assistant Manager, GeoAnalytics
- Lead a team to perform GeoAnalytics Projects for both internal and external stakeholders, developing GIS strategic plans and establishing project objectives and deliverables.
- Subject matter expert for automation of GIS functionalities, data processing, system integration strategies.
Build internal capabilities in programming and coding for data processing.
- Degree, preferably in the areas of Geospatial/Computer Science/Engineering or similar area of study.
- At least 5 years of working experience in geospatial information science, technology/e-services and/or commercial 2D/3D geospatial & modelling applications, IoT, and Big Data.
- Experience in Opensoure for Geospatial, Hive, PIG, NoSQL databases, Python, R, Full Stack Dev, Leaflet, Chart.js, etc.
- Experience with GIS software and Business Intelligence software (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to relate technical information to all levels of the organisation.