- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Law, Accountancy, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Investing
You are responsible for:
- Investigating into infringements such as failure to change the registered office address, principal place of business, under the legislations administered by ACRA.
- This includes evaluating first information to establish if there is a prima facie evidence of infringements and initiating investigations
- Conducting field visits to establish existence or location of entities
- A good diploma preferably in law, accountancy and business.
- Prior experience in investigation would be an added advantage.
- Analytical with good written and oral communication skills is essential.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Fresh graduates with good potential are also welcome to apply.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.