- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Bioengineering
- Skills: Office administration, Communications skills
You will support the Group Director’s Office with the administration and roll-out of the Group’s strategic initiatives and plans.
In this role, you will work closely with health product regulators, HSA staff and various stakeholders to assist in the development of appropriate action plans to support these initiatives and the monitoring of the Group's performance for management reporting.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Support the annual strategic planning and work-plan development process for the Group, including the organisation of work plan retreats and discussions
- Support the tracking of KPIs at the corporate, group and departmental levels to ensure performance and service standards are met
- Administer performance management and reporting systems and business analytics processes to monitor and report corporate performance
- Assist in the consolidation and monitoring of budgets that relate to the Group’s strategic initiatives
- Assist in rolling out inter-departmental strategic initiatives that promote the Group’s mission
- Provide support to the management of informational database
- Provide secretariat support to key management meetings as required
- Provide project management support to departments as required
- Develop robust working relationships with other departments and liaise with them on corporate planning matters when appropriate
- Any other support as and when required
- Degree holder in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Medical Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health, Business Administration, etc
- Past experience in administrative work will be an advantage
- Strong sense of public service and integrity
- Analytical and meticulous individual who needs minimal supervision and produces high quality of work
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure and as a team player.
If you are shortlisted for the position, you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.