- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: •Assist in the recruitment process , •Studies in HR related disciplines preferred , •Excellent communication skills
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
In this role, you will
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR related issues.
- Administer HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Maintaining and updating HR databases and systems including intranet or Sharepoint sites
- Support the performance management process including regular reporting from the system when required.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries
- Administer Representative Notification Framework i.e. RNF regulated staff process
- Provide any ad hoc HR Operations support as assigned from time to time
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and numerical sense
- Studies in HR related disciplines preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work under a tight schedule and pressure
- Strong organizing and coordination skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.