- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Project management
- As part of our Public Outreach team, you will plan and implement media communications and public outreach programmes to promote CEA’s policies and initiatives, manage CEA’s profile and image, and shape public perception of the real estate industry through media relations, communications and branding platforms, issue management and stakeholder engagement.
- Good degree, preferably in Mass Communications/Public Relations
- At least 5 years of working experience in Corporate Communications or Public Relations
- Good written and communication skills
- Have drive and initiative as well as familiar with new media channels.
- Experience in project/events management
(Interested applicants are invited to send in their applications online by 16 Sep 2013)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.