- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You can look forward to a challenging career which involves investigations into complaints of personal data protection / Do Not Call breaches and abuse.
- As part of your responsibilities, you will conduct inspections, audits and assessments of an organisation's personal data protection practices.
- You will assist in criminal legal proceedings arising from the investigations, and be required to liaise with organisations such as audit firms, financial institutions, telecommunication operators, law firms, as well as government and quasi-government agencies to ensure that the personal data of consumers in Singapore remains protected.
- A university degree in any discipline
- Good writing, communication and inter-personal skill
- Minimum3 years' relevant working experience, preferably in law enforcement, investigation, prosecution, dispute resolution, regulatory affairs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in technology and familiarity with IT