- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Materials Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Operation , Purchasing
- Work closely and assist the Director, Operations in coordinating and administering material management and inventory control.
- Developing and updating sources of suppliers for the provision of materials and services required by the Centre
- Negotiating with suppliers for the best possible deals that are consistent with the desired quantity and quality.
- Actively involved in tender exercises, including evaluation and recommendation for award of tenders in accordance with the Centre’s tender award guidelines.
- Involved in proactive analysis, planning and recommendations of inventory levels to meet the Centre’s set inventory targets, including timely purchase, supply delivery, requisition and distribution of supplies
- Preferably A degree in Business/Purchasing Management from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the Healthcare industry
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization